Calling all the fellas! With the Holidays fast approaching, it’s time to arrange those gifts for your bride-to-be! She’s sure to love any gift you give, as long as your heart is in it! But if you need some help finding the perfect one, check out our holiday gift ideas…
1. Dance Lessons – You know your bride-to-be would completely melt at the thought of you taking the initiative to book dance lessons for the two of you! You can enjoy a night out together while you brush up on your dance skills for the big day! Check out Grassland Dance Academy for reasonable prices on fantastic dance instruction.
2. Beauty Products – From luscious lipsticks, to shimmery lotions Mary Kay Beauty gifts are the perfect fit for your future bride! You can just order your favorite products here, and they’ll ship directly to you!
3. Handcrafted Jewelry – You can’t go wrong with a beautiful piece of jewelry! Sloan + Themis creates custom, handcrafted jewelry that is unlike anything you’ve ever seen! And the prices are very affordable!
4. A Night Out on the Town – If spending time doing something fun together is more your style, take her to an interactive dining experience at The Chef and I, and then head on over to TPAC for a delightful performance!
5. Personalized Home Decor – Since the two of you are about to begin your life together, decor for your new home is the perfect way to celebrate! Plus, if you personalize it, she will love it even more! Stop by the Nesting Project to check out all their pillows, tea towels, and other home decor items.
6. A Weekend Getaway – Are you bogged down with wedding plans and the holidays? Whisk your sweetie away for a couple of days! Some alone time may be the perfect gift for her! And if you need help with the travel plans, just contact Another Day in Paradise.
7. Custom Perfume – With Pastiche Custom Perfume, you can create a unique scent that is customized to your bride-to-be’s tastes. You can even name it whatever you’d like! She’ll love the thought that goes into this sweet gift! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started designing her scent.
8. Event Tickets – If your fiance shares your love for sports, take her to a Predators game! If she’s more of the music type, take her to the next concert at Bridgestone! Make the night extra special by enjoying dinner and drinks at the Patron Platinum Club before the event!
9. A Day of Pampering – Help all that wedding stress melt away by scheduling a full day of pampering for your sweetie! Book a massage, facial, pedicure, or whatever services you know she’ll enjoy. To add an extra treat, arrange for her to get professional hair and makeup done before your night out together! Contact any of these hair and makeup artists to help you top off the perfect day!
10. A Complete New Outfit – You know your bride-to-be better than anyone! Head to Dillard’s or Belk to create a wardrobe masterpiece for your sweetie. From the shoes, to the accessories she will love everything you select for her!
11. An Overnight Adventure – Reserve a room at The Hutton Hotel or The Vanderbilt Marriott, and enjoy an all-night date! With everything you need right in the hotel, both of you will leave feeling refreshed and pampered.
Do you have any holiday gift ideas for all the lovely brides out there? We love your feedback! Leave a comment below or post one to our Facebook page! And Happy Shopping!