The location of your engagement photos can express your personal style as a couple and help set the tone of your wedding. Picking the perfect location is key! Are you looking for a great place to have your engagement photos taken? Take a look at these 10 Nashville area favorites!
Image via Joe Hendricks Photography
1. Downtown Nashville: There are so many options downtown! The walking bridge, Music Row, 2nd and Broadway, The Farmers Market, adorable little shops, the Capitol Building, the War Memorial… The list goes on and on!
Image via Visions By Valeisha
2. Downtown Franklin: This historic area is absolutely gorgeous and who doesn’t love the charm that a historic area can add to images.
Image via Ryan Sweeney Photography
3. Centennial Park: There are so many options here. The gardens are beautiful when in bloom. The Parthenon is located here. The duck pond is so charming. If the weather is in your favor, this is a great location!
Image via Lane Photography
4. Percy Warner Park and Edwin Warner Park: Beautiful in the Spring, Summer, and Fall these parks are perfect photo spots!
Image via Master Creations
5. Arrington: This vineyard is a perfect spot for a pick nick and a shoot!
6. The Loveless Cafe: I love the tradition of this place!
7. Natchez Trace: Just beautiful!
All of the above are pretty much outdoor options so I will give you a few indoor options here just in case the weather doesn’t cooperate on your scheduled date.
8. The Factory at Franklin: Beautiful light and tons of options for photos. You can also consider this an outdoor location because there are some great spots outside as well.
9. The Mill at Lebanon: Similar feel to the Factory but on the other side of town.
10. Opryland Hotel: The atrium’s in here are spectacular. If you haven’t been to see them yet, make a date out of it!
Where are you planning on having your ESession? Do you want to have it indoor, outdoor, or a combination of both?
2 thoughts on “10 Nashville Locations for Your ESession!”
We did our engagments at Percy Warner Steeplechase, the same place we got engaged. Krista lee photography was our photog, she was amazing! And this is a great location for photos! http://kristaleephotography.blogspot.com/2010/11/mackenzie-and-wills-previews.html
It looks like you two had a great time! Congrats on your engagement! Swing
by our location in Franklin if you need any help planning or even for a