Today we are introducing you to Constance Jarrett with Connie Cakes. She loves what she does and you can taste it when you meet with her to design your very own wedding cake. Lucky for you she has a cake tasting scheduled for August 19th at Wedding 101. Email her to save your spot!
1. What made you get started in the wedding industry?
I love being a part of a couple special day by designing and baking an wedding cake that will be share with friends and family.
2. What do you like most about working weddings?
I love the part of setting up the wedding cake. There is so much satisfaction in seeing everything come together.
3. What’s the craziest thing that has happened to you while working a wedding?
So far, I have had everything to run smoothly.
4. What’s the best advice you can give to a bride?
Relax and enjoy your day.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not busy with work?
I love cooking and reading a good book.
6. What’s your favorite food, animal, and color? Why?!
My favorite food is a tasty, juicy cheeseburger. Cheeseburgers are a classic meal that can be cooked for any occasion.
I love all animals but my favorite animals are fishes. They are beautiful animals that are peaceful and serene.
My favorite color is purple. It is just a color I am drawn too.
Don’t forget to take your groom with you for this vendor meeting! Contact Constance Jarrett at email@example.com.