Welcome baskets are a fun way to welcome your out-of-town guests to your destination wedding location! When preparing your welcome gift, think about what you are wanting to convey to your guests. Your welcome gift will most likely be the first thing they see, and they will be delighted with how thoughtful and resourceful you were. These gift baskets are a great way to introduce your guests to the overall theme of the wedding, and you should base your items on that theme. Here are some of our favorite welcome basket ideas…
- Bottled Water (can be personalized with your names and wedding date)
- Map of the Wedding Venue and Surrounding Areas
- Bride and Groom’s phone numbers (or other local point of contact)
- Tylenol or Advil
- Weekend Itinerary (including the rehearsal details, dinner reservations, ceremony information, and reception information)
- “Thank You” Message from the Bride and Groom
- Favorite Coffe Blend
- Jars of Local Jam
- Jars of Local Honey
- Local Chocolates or Candies
- Travel-Size Shampoo & Conditioner
- Bug Spray (for outdoor weddings)
- For Beach Weddings – Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Fans, etc.
- For City Weddings – Local Map, List of your Favorite Places, List of Local Restaurant Recommendations, Important Phone Numbers, Taxi Companies, etc.
Thanks to Keenan for creating this list of unique ideas! Do you have any fun Welcome Basket ideas to share with other brides?! These little details bring so much fun to the wedding planning process! If you need help creating the perfect Welcome Baskets for your guests, just give us a call at 615.988.2494. We work with several local companies to provide you the BEST Nashville products! Let’s get started with your baskets today!