Calling all the ladies! Today’s 10 +1 Blog is all about holiday gift ideas for your groom-to-be! The holidays are fast approaching, and with the help of our gift ideas, it’s sure to be a Christmas neither one of you will ever forget!
1. Gourmet Chocolate – Colts Chocolates knows how to get to a man’s heart! Their Smoked Almond Bars are the perfect treat for your groom-to-be!
2. A Day of Adventure – Sign him up for an afternoon of paintball with his buddies, or make reservations for an ATV excursion for the two of you! He’ll love that his gift allows him to spend time with the special people in his life!
3. Beer Growler – These nifty canisters are the perfect treat, if your man loves some quality beer! Yazoo Brewery offers several variations of the traditional growler, with some that are insulated!
4. The Fastest Ride of His Life – With Music City Dream Cars, you can rent a Lamborghini, and take him on an excursion he’ll never forget! They also have other luxury and exotic rides available.
5. Event Tickets – Treat him to a Predators game or a concert, and make it extra special by enjoying dinner and drinks at the Patron Platinum Club in Bridgestone beforehand!
6. Personalized Flask – If your honey is a liquor lover, he’ll need a flask of his own! You can even get it personalized through multiple Etsy shops.
7. Customized T-Shirt – Use his favorite phrase or sports team to get him a custom t-shirt from the Nesting Project! Their shop in Nolensville will have you wanting to customize everything you own!
8. Round of Golf – Treat him to a day of relaxation on the course at Vanderbilt Legends Club!
9. Dinner Date – Give him a break from being the date planner, and arrange to take him to a place he’ll love! The Loveless Cafe offers a menu that every man will enjoy!
10. Monogrammed Pocket Knife – Every guy needs a pocket knife, and you can get a personalized one form multiple different Etsy shops!
Sometimes men are hard to buy gifts for! Do you have any holiday gift ideas for future grooms? We love your feedback! Leave a comment below or post one to our Facebook page! And Happy Shopping!