25 years ago the hottest trend in engagement rings was a single simple solitaire set atop a 24 karat gold band. For those of you who love this style, don’t worry, it’s a timeless shape that will never go out of style. These days, just about any ring can become an engagement ring so if solitaires aren’t your thing perhaps one of these alternatives are exactly what you are looking for.
From R to L, T to B:
- 18K Hand Hammered Gold Vermeil and Faceted Prehnite Ring by delezhen.
- Black Diamond Engagement Ring by beyondtherockz.
- Diamonds and White Topaz Engagement ring set in 14k white gold by CreativeENCI.
- Sprig and Petite Diamond – Sweet Solitaire Ring by bmjnyc.
- Narrow Pine Branch Wedding Ring – 14k Palladium White Gold by esdesigns.
- Personalized Fingerprint Ring by chrisparry.
- Summer Ring in 9k Gold by nuritdesign.
- 14k Solid Rose Gold Dahlia Vine Ring (One of a kind) by jenniferyijewelry.
- Studded Wedding Engagement Band in 18 karat Yellow Gold by Mettlle.
So which is your favorite? What does your dream ring look like? Please leave us a comment. We love to hear from our lovely readers!