Meet Corinne Morse & Kelly Williamson! These two sweet ladies own Nesting Project, a really cool custom-made invitations, tees, and other fabulous gift ideas! Since we love them and their work, we thought we would let you get to know a little bit more about them.
1. What made you get started in the wedding industry?
Kelly has been a designer since she was 19. She designed Corinne’s wedding invitations and thus the beginnings of Nesting Project. (Truth be known, Corinne wouldn’t let her quit because they were the coolest wedding invitations she’d ever seen!) When we started doing shirts, it just made sense to do bachelorette and family shirts as well!
2. What do you like most about working weddings?
Not one of them is the same!
3. What’s the craziest thing that has happened to you while working a wedding?
For some reason, we always get a bunch of brides with the same names at the same time.
4. What’s the best advice you can give to a bride?
Take time to breath, relax and enjoy the process.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not busy with work?
Corinne: hang out with my family
Kelly: projects around the house and gardening or drinking wine with friends
6. What’s your favorite food, animal, and color? Why?!
Corinne: avocados because they’re delicious and they help with my acid reflux…I’m also from CA so that makes sense. I pretty much love all animals. I wanted to be a veterinarian, a teacher and a singer so ahahaha. Color is teal and jewel tones in general.
Kelly: filet (don’t need a reason), not an animal lover per se, something that doesn’t look dirty.
If any of the following is still left on your wedding planning list, give them a ring or visit their etsy shop to start.
- Wedding signs
- Bachelorette tees
- Wedding Party Gifts
- Visit an adorable storefront in Nolensville, TN 😉