It’s my favorite day of the week, Friday!! Hooray! We’re one away from a studio full of brides and vendor meetings. Nothing makes us happier, well except falling into bed after a bridal show of course. Anywho, today’s DIY is a great addition to that photobooth you’ve been thinking about. It’s fun, glam, and easy to make.
Image via Oh Happy Day
Here’s what you need:
- 600 Sequins 60 mm in diameter
- 6 pieces of large and thin FoamBoard 1/8″ thick, 32″x 40″ wide
- 2 Rolls of Gold cheap wrapping paper to cover the foamboard.
- Good Masking Tape (that comes off the walls easy)
- 600+ Sequin Pins (these are just really short straight pins, you need one for every sequin)
- A long piece of posterboard to make a guide
Check out Oh Happy Day for the full DIY here & we’ll see ya in the studio!