Looking for some fun things to do with your honey tomorrow? We’ve got the list of all things fun in Nashville!
Image via the The City Paper
The Nashville Fourth of July celebration at Riverfront Park
- includes a variety of musical entertainment ranging from Country Music Stars to the Nashville Symphony
- Festivities begin downtown at around noon and go on throughout the day
- fireworks show normally beginning at around 9:30pm
Adventure Science Center’s July Fireworks Viewing Event
- get prime seating, a great view of the downtown fireworks show
- get to park for free with an event ticket purchase
Brentwood-Crockett Park Concert
- Crockett Park celebrates Independence Day following a Concert at Crockett Park
Franklin-Franklin High School Stadium
- Franklin on the Fourth Fun for all the family, children’s activities, food, musical entertainment and a huge fireworks show
- The Franklin Lions Club sponsors the charitable event
- Hours: 4:00-9:00 p.m, at the Franklin High School Stadium, Hillsboro Rd.
Gallatin-Gallatin Civic Center
- Food, music and fireworks at the Gallatin Civic Center + it’s FREE
Hendersonville-John Paul II High School
- Features a concert at Pope John Paul II High School, followed by fireworks at Drakes Creek Park at dark (around 9 pm)
Hurricane Mills-Loretta Lynn’s
- Loretta Lynn’s Family Campground is located in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee, home to Loretta and hosts a fireworks display and concert this year
Lebanon-James E. Ward Ag. Center
- City Of Lebanon hosts an annual 4th Celebration every year with fireworks and held at the James E. Ward Ag. Center
Mt Juliet-Providence Marketplace
- Fireworks and other festivities
- Held at the Providence Marketplace and begins at 4:30 with the fireworks display kicking off around 9:00pm.
So where will you be enjoying the show with your sweetie? Have fun and be safe!Info via About.