Although this sounds like it’s going to be really dirty, it’s not. Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt just joined us, and I have been inspired to write about the glory of a ballroom wedding. Not only can you have your wedding there, but this can also take care of your guest accommodations! I have 5 amazing reasons of why you should have your a ballroom wedding…at the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt!
1. People that party together need to stay together! This is true in multiple scenarios but mainly for safety purposes! If you have your wedding at a hotel, you have the luxury of your friends and family all being able to stay at that hotel for the weekend! Why only celebrate for one night when you could block out rooms for a wedding weekend celebration with your most important people! Plus, if you really want to party hard, this is a safe option for your guests. This will keep you from having to worry about transportation or how your super drunk best man is going to find his way home.
2. Let it rain! A ballroom benefit is not having to worry about the weather. It can rain or snow or be 112 degrees with 1000% humidity, but your guests won’t even notice! Oh, and your hair and makeup will still be flawless throughout the evening! Unless Mother Nature really decides to release a natural disaster, then your wedding day won’t be affected by the weather!
3. It’s a blank canvas for your wedding day! Most venues have a look or theme. Guess what?! A ballroom is truly a blank canvas for your wedding! You can decorate it however you wish! It’s your room that can be transformed into the perfect backdrop for your wedding festivities. Check out some of these different ballroom transformations that took place at Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt!
4. At your service! Ballroom benefit alert! They have a FULL service staff for you! That means a whole crew of awesomeness will be there to take care of all of your needs! On the night of the event, they will manage bars, food, drink, set up and clean up! They can also assist you and your guests with any questions or needs you have during your stay!
5. Location, location, location! Hello. Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt is located ON the Vanderbilt campus…that means it’s right on West End. That also means you are a taxi ride to Broadway! It’s the perfect, central location for your wedding and all of the festivities leading up to the big day!