Need some tips on what to put in that beach bag when you get the munchies? Lindsey Joe shares 8 Healthy & Portable Poolside Snacks to go with that healthy glow of being a bride.
Schools out, pools are open, and you’re ready to work on your summer tan. Before you sit poolside, pack some of these healthy, portable snacks with you to keep slim to sundown.
1) Mini Babybel Cheese: This Mini Babybel cheese may be little, but it’s full of flavor for only 70 calories! Their Gouda goes great with fresh fruit.
2) Frozen Grapes: Pop some frozen grapes while pooling for a cool, healthy treat!
3) Emerald 100 Calorie Pack Natural Walnuts & Almonds: Nothing but au naturel nuts in this Emerald 100 Calorie Pack. Hard to believe this smaller serving still contains over 7 grams of healthy fats & no sodium!
4) LaCroix Sparkling Water: Sip a sparkling water, like LaCroix, for something refreshing to keep you hydrated in the hot heat. (Bonus, they contain zero calories, zero sugar & zero sodium!)
5) Crunch Pak Apple Slices: Need something munchie & crunchy? Apple slices are a perfect fresh fruit snack! Pair them with a single serving of peanut butter for a super satisfying pick-me-up.
6) Sabra Hummus Singles: This portion-controlled high-protein snack will keep you feeling full until the sun goes down. Pair with your favorite raw veggies, such as cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, raw carrot chips, or radishes.
7) siggi’s Low-Fat Yogurt Tubes: At only 60 calories a tube, this sweet treat can be taken anywhere, especially when frozen.
8) Trader Joe’s Just Mango Slices: Trader Joe’s Just Mango Slices are a must-have no-added sugar snack for your beach bag. The best part is you can leave them out without worry, but I can’t promise there will be any left!
Lindsey Joe, RDN, LDN
⋙ blog | like | tweet | insta | link | pin | g+ ⋘