With Thanksgiving less than two weeks away, I thought we’d focus on the “Thankful” theme of this wonderful month! Your engagement season is definitely a time when so many people are pouring into your life, and there is so much to be thankful for! Here are 5 Reasons for Brides to be Thankful…
1. You Found Your Soulmate – The fairytale came true for you! You found the one who completes you, and THAT is definitely something to be thankful for!
2. You’re Surrounded by Support – Even if your family doesn’t live close, weddings are a time when they still come around to support the decision you’re making! Take time to make sure the people in your life know that you appreciate them.
3. You Have the Privilege of Planning a Party – No matter what your budget is, you are still getting the opportunity to plan a once-in-a-lifetime party for all your close friends and family! That is a privilege you can’t take for granted.
4. You’re Starting a New Family – As you prepare for life with your new husband, remember that you are starting your own family! New traditions, new memories, and so much excitement lie ahead!
5. You’re Making a Commitment – While some may see this as a “con” to getting married, we see it as an incredible blessing. There is safety and security in commitment. He’ll always have your back, and ultimately you’ll always have his. It’s a beautiful arrangement!
Do you need a way to “thank” the people involved in your wedding? Come by the studio to pick up any of those cute cards pictured above! And tell us what you’re thankful for on our Facebook page!