As a bride, finding the right vendor can sometimes be as difficult as finding the right man. There may be a lot of suitors, but with a little help from us, we can help you find THE one. Since the majority of you lovely brides are deep in the planning process by now, we’ve got 10 questions you should keep in mind when speaking with your potential caterer.
1. What is the price range for your standard menu options?
2. Do you provide bar services?
3. Who will be working my specific wedding?
4. How do you determine the amount of food we will need for my guest count?
5. Do you have options for vegetarians, vegans, or people with other food allergies?
6. Do you provide rentals, i.e. flatware, glassware, china, linens, etc.?
7. Will you set up, take down, and stay throughout the evening to clear tables?
8. Do you add any service charges or gratuity to the total price?
9. Do you have insurance?
10. Do you offer tastings? If so, are they an additional cost?
Hopefully these questions will help you breeze through those vendor meetings and select the perfect caterer! Here at Wedding 101 we have some of the best catering offerings in the city. Check out our full list of caterers here, or come by the studio to view their portfolios in person!