Since Thanksgiving is just a week from tomorrow, I thought I’d share some recipes that will help you quickly advance to the “favorite” future-daughter-in-law! Thanks to Southern Living for these delightful recipes! You’re sure to please whatever crowd you’re serving with these 10 + 1 Thanksgiving Recipes!
]1. Sweet Potato Casserole – You’ll think you’re eating dessert by the taste of this delectable sweet potato casserole! Click here for the recipe.
2. Spirited Cranberry Sauce – Traditional cranberry sauce has grown up! Click here for this simple and delicious recipe.
3. Perfect Mashed Potatoes – This side dish can take you from Thanksgiving day, to everyday! Click here for the timeless recipe.
4. Golden Macaroni and Cheese – This homemade, baked side dish will even have the adults scraping the bottom of the pan! Click here for the recipe.
5. Green Bean Casserole – This Thanksgiving classic can be dressed up with just a few touches! Click here for the reinvented recipe.
6. Two-Cheese Squash Casserole – You won’t even realize you’re eating your vegetables with this delightfully cheesy dish! Click here for the recipe.
7. Corn Pudding – Everyone loves this Southern classic! Click here for the fuss-free recipe.
8. Dinner Rolls – There won’t be any leftovers, with these rolls crowning the table! Click here for the recipe.
9. Orange-Glazed Carrots – This elegant dish is unbelievably easy to make! Click here for the recipe.
10. Easy Skillet Apple Pie – You can’t have Thanksgiving without a couple good pies! Click here for this simple, All-American apple pie recipe.
11. Pumpkin Pie Spectacular – Really “Wow” your friends and family with this Holiday staple! Click here for the delightful recipe.
What do you think of all these delicious recipes? Do you have any Thanksgiving dishes that you LOVE to make?! Share your ideas with us on our Facebook page or in the comments section below! And Happy Holidays!